Bill is CEO of the The Signatry: A Global Christian Foundation. He works with clients in the area of estate and charitable gift planning. His clients are local, regional and national. He counsels families on income tax planning, company succession, and family succession issues.
He is a frequent speaker on estate and charitable gift planning issues for professional advisors, continuing legal education, and on behalf of non-profit organizations. He is a board member of the Davis Foundation, the Bicknell Foundation and the Bott Radio Network.
GFF vs. Associated Wholesale Grocers
Successful defense of GFF vs. Associated Wholesale Grocers (argued case on appeal to 10th Circuit).
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri, 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, 1989
- Kansas Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Author of the following books: Stories of the Generous Life, The Generosity Bet
- Co-author to Giving it All Away and Getting it All Back Again: The Way of Living Generously (Zondervan, April 2017).
- Co-author to unHeritage: 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
- Contributing Author: Why the Conservative Mind Matters
- Co-author: Three Dimensional Discipleship
- “Short Term Recession or the Long Winter?” Christian Research Journal (2010)