SWR has more than two decades of experience assisting clients with proactive and personalized estate, tax, charitable, Medicaid and business planning. We implement individualized solutions for business succession, tax planning, estate planning, charitable giving and asset protection.
Our goal is a long-term relationship with our clients, with the flexibility to craft plans that meet their changing needs, as their businesses evolve and their families grow. To that end, we work synergistically with SWR’ other practice areas to protect our clients’ businesses and wealth.
For clients seeking services related to individual estate planning or wealth and/or tax planning, our attorneys provide advice regarding:
- Revocable or “living” trusts
- Powers of Attorney, including health care powers of attorney, financial powers of attorney, and living wills
- Irrevocable trusts, including life insurance trusts and grantor trusts
- Charitable planning
- Limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations
- Premarital, prenuptial or post-marital agreements
- Asset and creditor protection
- Medicaid planning
- Funding of trusts
- Family Settlement Agreements